Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When u click that "view my complete profile" in the bottom r hand corner it will tell u a whole lot more about me. There is a place to click on audio at the top of that pg. It will take u 2 my utube videos. There r 6 in all. Just click on c ALL of aceintheholeagain's videos. Whoo hoo! I luv ya'll! Thanks again 4 reading my blog. I do talk in text A LOT.
I have a very close friend who thought LOL meant lots of love instead of laugh out loud. So I made up a new text just 4 him. LoL with a little "o." It means "lots of love." Pass it on. 1 more LoLiC. This means "lots of love in Christ!" Pass in on 2! Don't 4get 2 have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, This is a great blog by a wonderful person. Follow it's insightful comments.

    I know Ace personally and find her lovely.

    LL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace,
    Thank you for being wondeful you.
    Have fun, and go and do some good.
    Peace,
    LL.

    ReplyDelete