Thursday, June 2, 2016

2016 News

Wow! I just realized I haven't written on this blog since 2015. How is everyone doing? I would like to be able to say that I am doing fine but I'm not. I am going to have to have a cardiac ablation on June 14. Please keep me in your prayers.
I did make a B in my first ever online class at ASU this past Spring. I have changed my major to Religion. It requires another art class because it's a BA degree. I'm still a senior.
I'm still loving the Christmas house. It's looking very Christmasy. Hopefully I can have a party this December and you all can come.
I have a new President to my fan club. Her name is Haley. She is a Girl Scout and she is in the fourth grade. You can see our picture together on Facebook.
I'm still writing my mystery books and I write a weekly article for The News Courier called This 'N' That. The News Courier is our local newspaper.
Follow me on Twitter if you would like @aceynwonderland or watch my videos on YouTube. Type in aceintheholeagain. No spaces.
Keep in touch and I hope to hear from you soon. God bless ya.

1 comment:

  1. I got the date wrong. My surgery will be on Tuesday June 14th. Flag day. Prayers please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete