Friday, September 11, 2009


Lookin back at my High School days! Yes, I did graduate from WCA! Westminster Christian Academy. I had 2 say Romans 8 to graduate 2! The whole chapter by memory! It wasn't easy either. This is so the whole world can see! This was my casual photo. Those class mates of mine voted 2 put the formal pictures in the yrbook. I was feeling bad the day they took the formal ones & mine were awful! So ha now I have MY OWN BLOG & I can post the picture I want. Thank you very much! I still luv ya'll even if I did not get my casuals in the yrbook. When our yrbook came out my junior yr there were A LOT of pictures of me in it! Ha! I did not think it was that many but my friend Connie did. She asked why? It was b/c a certain someone on the yrbook staff had a crush on me was HER conclusion! Ha! LOL I might post that picture 2 if ur lucky! LOL I hope ya'll r having a GREAT day! God bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment